Fusion Art is very pleased to announce the opening of the 13th Artist Spotlight solo art competition.
The gallery created this monthly solo art exhibition series as an outlet for emerging, mid-level and, even, professional artists to gain more worldwide online exposure.
The Artist Spotlight Series is designed to to assist artists gain exposure through the promotion of solo art exhibitions on the Fusion Art website, through online press releases and articles, and social media promotion. Artist Spotlight will highlight individual artists who have an overall body of work to showcase.
The Artist Spotlight competition is an open competition. There is no theme and any subject matter and any media are acceptable.
For more information on the Artist Spotlight Competition, visit the prospectus HERE.
Deadline for Entries is July 10, 2021
- A nonrefundable entry fee of $35 for up to 8 images.
- Artists are encouraged to enter the maximum number of images allowable for the entry fee so as to show they have an overall cohesive body of work available for a solo exhibition.
- Once selected as a winner the Artist Spotlight winning artists will be allowed to submit additional images (up to a maximum of 12 additional images for a total of 20 images) to include in the solo exhibition for no additional fee. All submitted images are not guaranteed to be included in the Artist Spotlight solo art exhibition. The artwork included in the Artist Spotlight solo art exhibition does not need to be for sale.
- ENTRY FEES ARE NOT REFUNDABLE
- Payment is required at the time of entry.
Acceptable Mediums & Sizes
- "Traditional" is open to the following 2D media: painting, drawing, pastels, inks, pencil, printmaking, encaustic, fiber and mixed media.
- "Photography & Digital" is open to the following media: analog photography, digital photography, digital photo artwork, digital painting, digital manipulations, digital collage, photopainting, vector drawing, digital mixed media (integrated art). Digital Art that is a derivative work, created from another original artwork, must be significantly different as to constitute a new original work.
- "3-Dimensional" Art is acceptable in this competition and is open to the following media: relief, pottery, sculpture, installation, kinetic, and conceptual 3-D artworks created in metal, paper, wood, stone, fiber, plastics, glass, ceramics, or any other material which can be used to create 3-dimensional art.
- As this is exclusively an online exhibition there are no size limitations on the artwork submitted.
- Artwork that has previously been entered into or won an award in a Fusion Art competition may be entered into Artist Spotlight.
- Artists will receive a one month solo art exhibition on the Fusion Art website.
- Artist Spotlight winning artists will receive an invitation to the annual group show, which is held in Palm Springs each year. The artist will be able to include one artwork from the solo exhibition to participate in the group show, subject to the gallery's approval.
- Artists will receive a digital award certificate, event announcement postcard and a copy of the press release for their art portfolio.
- A video of the Artist’s exhibition will be created and available on Fusion Art's YouTube channel.
- The artists and the solo art exhibition will be marketed and promoted extensively through the gallery's website, in hundreds of online press release announcements, email marketing campaigns to over 4,500 buyers, collectors, galleries and art professionals, online event calendars, through art news websites including ARTFIXdaily, Artweek, Art Guide and Art.base.co and through our extensive and continually growing social media network. Artweek.com, alone, has 30,000 newsletter subscribers and almost 300,000 website visitors per month, Art.Base.co has over 10,000 newsletter subscribers and in excess of 35,000 unique monthly visitors, the Art Guide is one of the most online referenced resources for art events locally, nationally and internationally, and ARTFIXdaily is the industry leader in curated news from the Art World.
- Links to the artist's website will be listed on the exhibition page and should result in increased traffic to the artist's website.
- Fusion Art's objective is to promote the artists, worldwide, to art professionals, gallerists, collectors and buyers.